Dr. Carol L. Price, DDS
I am a graduate of The University of Texas School of Dentistry and received my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University. I have been practicing dentistry at this location in The Heights since 1991. I am proud to provide personalized, professional gentle dental care to adults and children in the community. Our office staff believe that your comfort during treatment is of the utmost importance. We would be delighted to have you as a new patient. Our primary purpose is to provide proactive dental care and education. We look forward to meeting you at your scheduled appointment.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and being outdoors.
- BS in Chemical Engineering from Texas A&M in 1983
- DDS from UTSD Houston in 1987
- I have been practicing at 306 West 20th since 1991.
- Obtained FAGD in 2010
- 30 year member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 30 year member of the Greater Houston Dental Society, Texas Dental Association and American Dental Association
- Have been on the Greater Houston Dental Society Board of Directors for 2 terms
- Current member of the University of Texas Dental School Alumni Foundation Board of Directors
- Founding member of The University Dental Study Club of Houston - A branch of The Seattle Study Club